MJ, relationships with younger students is quite common in academia. Seems to come with the territory so why would anyone be surprised that it would happen at MUM? Or is sainthood also supposed to be a benefit of TM? BTW, there's the mistake many people make about trying to identify enlightened people because enlightened people won't always be saints. And saints might not always be enlightened. :-D

On 02/22/2015 09:17 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
The reason for that Feste, is that the Movement has a long history of seamy behavior and underhanded doings.

These kind of comments are what the Movement gets for claiming to be in existence for the benefit of the world when in fact it is out to serve the greedy self centered needs of its leadership.

If you thought TM was really as spiffy as it is claimed by Movement shills like Tony Nader, you would still be practicing it, teaching it and still a professor at MUM.

Speaking of MUM, there are apparently still allegations that some of the male professors at MUM have inappropriate relationships with female students and that it has been going on for decades. How much of that were you aware of during your tenure there?

*From:* feste37 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:18 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] nice photo of Adhiraja Maharaja Rajaram's wife

Yeah, someone posts a nice picture of a happy couple and look at the response it gets. This forum really has sunk into the abyss.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote :

You sound JELLOS.

Tony Nader never claimed he was celibate after he got married.You just told a big fib. I just checked the a.m.t. archives and this meme was totally discredited - Judy called you a liar.

In fact, the wedding was kept secret from you and you weren't invited to the reception, even though you lived just down the street at a crash pad in Paris. Or something like that. LoL!

*/No shit, srijau, I just had to reply to this to say thanks for posting this photo. I never knew what Mrs. da King looked like, but now that I do I completely understand da King's look in this photo. It's sorta like, "And you think I should feel BAD about hiding this beauty from you and claiming I was celibate for all those years? Fuck that. I got to be with *her* all those years while you were focusing on me rather than enjoying your own lives." Or something like that. :-)/*