Barry, I have no idea if what you say is correct, or not.

 I think it caught everyone by surprise that Tony Nader was married, but what
is rather shocking is how closely you appear to follow  the goings on with
regard to MMY and the TMO.

 I mean to you have discounted MMY's spiritual status to nearly zero.

 You have indicated that TM,is at best, a mild relaxation technique, and yet,
here you appear to be the "go to" person for dates and inside info on the TMO.

 Have you cultivated a mole somewhere within?  (-:

 Don't start this denial crap, Lawson. Maharishi presented Tony Nader as the
ultimate celibate purusha for *years*, all while hiding the fact that he was
married from everyone. Even Nader's closest friends didn't know he was married.
This was a lie that lasted well over a decade, and was told to everyone
*within* the TM movement, not just people outside of it (like the "We're not a
religion" lies).