 From: "Michael Jackson mjackson74@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 2:51 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Question for TM teachers from the 1960's

 When I learned TM in 1974 the standard intro lecture was TM is a simple,
natural, effortless mental technique practiced 20 minutes twice a day.

 But that seems to have been the TM spin AFTER the science jag Marshy lit upon
in about 1970. What was the intro lecture in the 1960's?

 Anyone here who became a teacher in the 1960's remember what the intro was
like?