Maybe, but it seems that some Brits also have a penchant for praying to the
Hindu gods. For what purpose would you be doing that - is it a way to implore
the gods for a boon, or to be able to relax and get to sleep, or what? Just be
honest - I won't make fun of you.

Other questions:

How many Hindu gods are there anyway?

Do you meditate for 20 minutes twice a day, or just once a day?

Do you consider yourself an idiot for mumbling nonsense gibberish syllables to
yourself?

 It seems that Britain's ruling class have a secret penchant for asking the
stars for advice and some even believe it's the missing link in healthcare.
Those stupid scientists just don't understand it apparently. My favourite quote
here is that astrology may not stand up to scrutiny but is based on thousands
of years of observations. But majority of those were observing the wrong number
of planets....

 Also interesting is the claim that criticism of astrology is racism! Sounds
like a desperate gambit to me.

 This is the march of the idiocracy. We'll be back in the stone age before we
know it.

 I know what would solve crisis in the NHS, says Tory MP: astrology - Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/nhs/11432344/Astrology-could-solve-crisis-in-the-NHS-says-Tory-MP.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/nhs/11432344/Astrology-could-solve-crisis-in-the-NHS-says-Tory-MP.html

 I know what would solve crisis in the NHS, says Tory MP:...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/nhs/11432344/Astrology-could-solve-crisis-in-the-NHS-says-Tory-MP.html
 David Tredinnick, the MP for Bosworth in Leicestershire, predicts that if
doctors look to the stars they will find ways to treat patients and take huge
pressure of...

 View on www.telegraph.co.uk
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/nhs/11432344/Astrology-could-solve-crisis-in-the-NHS-says-Tory-MP.html
 Preview by Yahoo