As it turns out, 'Administratively' what was my current badge to be in the Dome
meditation and also go to our movement meetings expired yesterday.

 I had been re-admitted the Dome meditation sometime ago on an exemption to the
TM anti-saint policies in a process conducted then by John Hagelin, an
exemption which read that I was, 1. free to see saints for reasons of my health
and 2. be in the Dome program so long as I was not practicing other spiritual
practices in the Dome. Simple.

 Administratively they let my badge go fallow yesterday. I am no longer valid
in the TM community with the passing of the last day of February. I had
reapplied to update my badge sticker about 5 weeks ago and was told it normally
does not take long and they would get back to me by phone or e-mail.
Effectively I am now a TM movement no-badge-nik.

 Reduced in rank again, to just 'meditator' in Fairfield, Iowa,
 JaiGuruDev,
 -Buck

salyavin808 writes:
 I don't get it, what have I missed?

It's Ammachis swami, the main guy in Ammachis organization. For some time at
least, people seeing other Guru's or Ma's , where punished by withdrawing their
dome badges, and Buck has been ranting about these restrictive policies for
ages. Now all these Indian gurus are having this harmonic get together, as if
they are just friends.

Maybe it's an old thing, and it's not an issue anymore, and that would be a
good thing. Otherwise, show the photo.

 I'd like to know how much of an issue it is still. I bet TM teachers are still
taught to be fiercely protective of the "knowledge" lest it gets diluted by
contact with inferior memes.

Yogic Flying (TM) - banned from the Domes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiKZjq0vTWg

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiKZjq0vTWg

 Yogic Flying (TM) - banned from the Domes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiKZjq0vTWg This is a fictive dialogue,
fashioned according to real proceedings in the Transcendental Meditation
movement.

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiKZjq0vTWg
 Preview by Yahoo

 Show them this picture. Best carry it always with you, and show it as
necessary.

 aryavazhi wrote:

 Show them this picture. Best carry it always with you, and show it as
necessary.

It's Ammachis swami, the main guy in Ammachis organization. For some time at
least, people seeing other Guru's or Ma's , where punished by withdrawing their
dome badges, and Buck has been ranting about these restrictive policies for
ages. Now all these Indian gurus are having this harmonic get together, as if
they are just friends.

 Show them this picture. Best carry it always with you, and show it as
necessary.

  • [FairfieldLife] If th... aryavazhi
    • [FairfieldLife] ... salyavin808
      • [FairfieldLi... aryavazhi