> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > >Judy: But as to why one would participate in a group like
> > > this when one doesn't think it has any real value
> > > in terms of gaining knowledge of The Truth, the
> > > answer is simple: It's enjoyable.  It's exercise
> > > for the brain.  And interacting with people this
> > > way is fun.
> > >
> > ****
> > Irmeli:Mentally healthy people find enjoyable something that makes
them
> > feel better, relax or helps them grow and evolve. Wasn't that also
> > a basic tenet of MMY on why TM works. It is because of the minds
> > inherent tendency towards deeper charm?
>
> <snicker>
>
> Judy:So I'm mentally ill because I enjoy participating in
> this forum even though I don't think it leads to
> knowledge of The Truth?

Irmeli:I did not mean that. I just expressed my understanding about
how mentally healthy people function. I was also curious about, what
motivates you to be so active on these chat-groups, if it doesn't help
you anyway in gaining knowledge of the Truth. And your response below
pretty well gives me that answer.