 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 3:42 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Bad eclipse karma...

 I bet it ruined his holiday. I wish I'd booked a weekend break in Scotland for
it, last one I saw was from the roof of the TM academy and no one else was
interested due to bad influences - standing in a shadow is bad? I asked.

 If you've never had the pleasure it's a really spooky experience. The light
disappears but not like it does when the sun goes down, it's more like the
colour is being sucked out of the world and all the birds stop singing, and
then it gets cold.

 As it approaches totality you can see the shadow of the moon rushing towards
you in a straight line, that's when I glanced up and got an idea of the moon as
a lump of rock, not an intellectual understanding but actually like there's a
vast ball of heaviness flying about over your head. Far out.

 It's a welcome glimpse at the proper perspective of where we are and what's
going on that you don't get from just standing on the Earth.