My neighbor's cat just loves to sit on a ledge on the front of my house. They try to get her to come home but she ignores them. The reason she likes my ledge is that the other houses don't have one and she can sit on my left in the afternoon and get sun plus not worry about dogs chasing her away. Summer comes and it'll be too hot for that.

Then there is a squirrel that just loves to make noise rattling my side gate in the morning. I suspect it doesn't do it in the afternoon because of the cat.