Was it a Victory in Vietnam.??  Three million Skulls.?  Agent Orange and birth defects and juvenile Cancer.??

    Invasion or Iraq in 1991.??  American troops called the Iraqi population to rebel against Saddam and withdrew themselves.  Saddam's supression was brutal.  A top official of Pentagon later called it. "one of the worst mistakes of the 20th century".  Anyway, why then this 'Clone of the Attack'.??

    Are you sure the FalkLand problem is solved.??  The Argentines still claim it and may try to take it by any means.

--------OriginalMessage---------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:03:24 EST
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Mr. M.DIXON?Right on DIXON CORRECT&so is RUSH

  Jedi, love the bold type. But are you sure this is correct? North invasion of South Vietnam decisively ended that war in favor of the North in days. Invasion of Iraq in '91? ended the conflict between Iraq and Kuwait in days in favor of Kuwait.  England settled their conflict in the Falklands militarily and quickly. Soviets rolled into downtown Prague and put down a rebellion militarily and quickly.  These are only a few example I can think of off the top of my head at this moment but I'm sure there are more. If there are unseen mystical forces engineering the settlement of conflicts in a more peaceful manner, great! But lets see these work on Terrorists first.