 From: "LEnglish5@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, April 3, 2015 12:54 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM reaches the Orient...

   Bobby isn't a shill. A shill is someone who is pretending that they do NOT
work for an organization but actually do.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote :

 For what purpose would you be wanting to get your TM med checked? Go figure.

 Wow! Golly gee!

 A real shore 'nuff news article posted on the Maharishi Foundation USA web
site and written by grinning Bobby Roth, certified shill for the TM Movement!

 I must-a been wrong in all I ever said about TM being a mediocre technique and
Marshy being a con man!

 I guess I need to dust off my TM mantra and go to the nearest Peace Palace and
get my TM med checked.