Many people of the modern age simply don't understand that
sexuality is an issue of the 'private space', and was never
an issue of the 'public space'.

A true centerist like me, would want a highly conservative
'public space', and a liberal 'private space'.

I think all countries in the world should have 5 zones.

1) Restricted zone, or the Red zone.

2) Industrial zone, or the orange zone.

3) Commercial zone, or the yellow zone.

4) Residential zone, or the Blue zone.

5) Free zone, or the Green zone.

Even if you can't eradicate all the vices on the planet, you
can atleast restrict it to the 'Free zone', so that they
don't bother rest of the population.

Is this too hard to ask of all the Governments?

--- <mjackson74@...> wrote :

 Family of Alan Turing to demand government pardon 49,000 other men
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/feb/22/family-alan-turing-government-petition-pardons-gross-indecency-homosexuality

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/feb/22/family-alan-turing-government-petition-pardons-gross-indecency-homosexuality

 Family of Alan Turing to demand government pardon 49,000...
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/feb/22/family-alan-turing-government-petition-pardons-gross-indecency-homosexuality
 Campaigners to bring petition to Downing Street, demanding all men con...

 View on www.theguardian.com
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/feb/22/family-alan-turing-government-petition-pardons-gross-indecency-homosexuality

 Preview by Yahoo

From: "Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

Decriminalization may be what I remembered reading.

 From: "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 I don't think this is true. Homosexual acts were decriminalized, but no one
(other than famous people like Turing) were ever granted pardons for the
incarcerations and chemical castrations they had been subjected to.

 If you think it through, that could never happen, because it would open the UK
government to millions -- possible billions -- of pounds in reparation
lawsuits.

 Some Brit may be able to correct me on this, but none of the articles I've
seen about this shameful era of British history suggest that anyone has even
*apologized* to the victims of these laws, much less issued pardons to them.

 From: "Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

I'm pretty sure, though not absolutely certain, that *pardon* was extended to
everyone later.

 From: "Michael Jackson mjackson74@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 Just got home from watching Imitation Game - quite a good film, Cumberbatch is
excellent as always. I thought the pardon was a wunnerful thang. It was done as
a "royal prerogative of mercy" which just goes to show Her Starchiness does
have some practical use in today's UK?