Indeed it was a global launch so an eyepatch shouldn't have been needed in much of Europe. A member of another forum I'm on was the audio mixer on 11 of the episodes.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/apr/10/netflix-daredevil-california-headquarters

On 04/10/2015 03:16 PM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
It'll have to be very very good to even be good at all, given that Daredevil is to the Marvel Universe what Aquaman is to the DC Universe.

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Friday, April 10, 2015 1:44 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Netflix TV review: "Daredevil"

You mean "preview" not "review" since it isn't available until the 20th. :-D

On 04/10/2015 10:02 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com <mailto:turquoi...@yahoo.com> [FairfieldLife] wrote:
*/I've ranted here before about how I am SO not a Marvel fanboy, or even a comics fanboy. But I kinda liked this one. Maybe it's that it's so dark -- literally, because the blind protagonist gives the cinematographers the opportunity for a lot of dark, high-contrast shots. Maybe it's that back when I was into karate I was really into the myth of the blind martial artist, whose other senses were so honed that he could kick ass anyway. I even used to practice my karate katas blindfolded, to see what it would be like. So I kinda like Matt Murdock -- blind defense attorney by day, crime-fighting blind vigilante by night. He's earnestly and fairly believable played by Charlie Cox.

Then again, maybe it's because one of the stars of the series is Deborah Ann Woll. /*
*/
/*
*/MARVEL'S DAREDEVIL Trailer (2015) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQzRs6UCbuI>/*

image <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQzRs6UCbuI>