I just drew Letourneu's chart which shows that, excluding Rahu and Ketu, all of
the planets are weak and placed on two signs.  The Moon is debilitated in
Scorpio, and six planets are placed in Aquarius.  In jyotish, planets placed in
Scorpio and Aquarius are weak due to past life karma.  In current medical
terminology, she is suffering from bi-polar disorder.

 At the time of her troubles, she was running the period of Venus, which was
further weakened, or in a state of combustion by its close proximity to the
Sun, its cosmic enemy.  As such, she got in trouble with the government or the
law, which are signified by the Sun, because of her sex life, signified by
Venus.

 She is now running the period of the Sun, which apparently is giving her
notoriety once again, through this special interview, by reprising her past
troubles with the law.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote :

 We should probably keep in mind that Letourneau was convicted of raping a
12-year old child in her car in the school parking lot - when she already had
four children of her own. To me, that pretty much indicates a bi-polar disorder
of some kind. I'm glad everything worked out, but it was kind of perverted. Go
figure.

 The once-infamous couple talk about their 19 year relationship, which has
lasted more than many marriages these days.  Their children are now teenagers
themselves.  So, karma is indeed fathomless.

 Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau Introduce Their Two Teenage Daughters on
'20/20'
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/mary-kay-letourneau-vili-fualaau-181300308.html

 https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/mary-kay-letourneau-vili-fualaau-181300308.html

 Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau Introduce Their Tw...
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/mary-kay-letourneau-vili-fualaau-181300308.html With
their 10th wedding anniversary coming up in May and two daughters who are now
teenagers, infamous former schoolteacher Mary Kay Letourneau an...

 View on www.yahoo.com
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/mary-kay-letourneau-vili-fualaau-181300308.html
 Preview by Yahoo