I was walking towards an Indian restaurant near the beach to have lunch, and
saw a good looking blonde woman carrying a surfboard on the street.  I said to
her, "Isn't it cold out there today?"

 She said, "Huh?  Actually it's fairly nice."

 So, I went to the restaurant  to have their buffet special that included
tandoori chicken, curry chicken, a lamb dish, rice, naan, and chai.   The
special is offered as all you can eat for about $11.

 After lunch, I walked towards Ocean Beach.  It was an enjoyable sunny spring
afternoon.  There were three groups of people playing volleyball on the sand.
There was a teenager was who trying to fly his paraglider.  But it would only
fly momentarily and crash back down.  A young woman in a yellow shorts was
laying in the sand and decided to get up to do a cartwheel on the sand.

 Then, I walked home and felt thirsty.  So, I'm now drinking a nice cold Sierra
Nevada IPA beer, in a tall Kapuziner half liter beer mug which I bought
recently from the internet.  Cheers!