I happened to be at a Starbucks today, and the registers had just stopped
working even though they were still turned on. I got a free coffee. The barista
was on the phone with their technical help and said the network system had
somehow gone down. Saved me a small bit of cash. They put a sign on the store
that that could serve no more.

 The news later this evening: Starbucks: Computer Outage Disrupts Sales in US,
Canada
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/starbucks-reports-register-outage-stores-us-canada-30571933

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/starbucks-reports-register-outage-stores-us-canada-30571933

 Starbucks: Computer Outage Disrupts Sales in US, Canada
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/starbucks-reports-register-outage-stores-us-canada-30571933
 A computer outage affecting sales registers disrupted sales Friday at 8,000
company-operated Starbucks stores in the United States and Canada. Stores ...

 View on abcnews.go.com
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/starbucks-reports-register-outage-stores-us-canada-30571933

 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] Free Cof... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]