On 04/27/2015 03:01 PM, rich...@rwilliams.us [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Apparently some of the informants are already going over to lurk on The_Peak to get their news about the TM movement, since there is only one single true insider still posting to FFL. Everyone knows by now that almost all of the remaining informants got kicked out of the TMO - in one way or another.

Who would that be? The TM teachers here walked away. They weren't kicked out. Buck was apparently kicked out of the dome though. Go figgur!

Just took a sneak peek at "The Peak" and they seem to be replying to an imaginary Judy over there. I don't see any postings from her on "The Peak."

So, the question is - who is going to have the most accurate insider information about the TM movement - The_Peak or FairfieldLife? Apparently almost all of The_Peakers are still in good standing with the TMO. Go figure.

No we don't march in lockstep on FFL.

Non sequitur.

What would be the point?

Non sequitur.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <authfriend@...> <mailto:authfriend@...> wrote :

OK, that's it, I've said most of what I wanted to say. If anyone responds to any of these posts, my follow-up is:

"I stand by what I wrote."

Anything Barry or aryavazhi adds will most likely involve deliberate misrepresentations, so take that into account. Others of Barry's thugs may decide to emulate their Dear Leader in the hope of receiving his strokes.

Now I'm going to go take a long hot bath to wash off the corruption. Phew. Bye.