> the following is an email someone forwarded to me.

> What I am doing is assisting the greatest Master of all times to use the
> most powerful forces in THIS universe (probably all the rest as well) to
> change the course of time itself and create a new civilization on
> earth--transform life on earth from hell to heaven--from the deepest
> ignorance of Kali Yuga to the greatest life for humanity of Satya Yuga.
>

> The Unified Field is AT LEAST ten million million times more
> powerful than a hydrogen bomb--than the nuclear level!  The human
mind can
> directly experience the Unified Field and ACT from that level.  It's
> possible to directly effect thousands of other people.  As John Hagelin
> says, "It is ten thousand times more certain that yogic flying
creates peace
> that that aspirin cures a headache."

About
> 12-15 years ago the jyotishis looking at Maharishi's annual chart on his
> birthday (parshaphal, i think it's called) declared, "Never before
and never
> again!"  Never before has anyone like Maharishi been on earth and never
> again will there be.

The choice is yours, my friend, and I encourage you to enter and
> sincerely hope you will take advantage of this opportunity.  Much
less than
> once in a lifetime, this is once in a million lifetimes--once in
many yugas!

So he is assisting the greatest Master of all times -- of whom never
before has anyone like him been on earth and never again will there be
-- to use the most powerful forces in THIS universe, the Unified Field
which is AT LEAST ten million million times more powerful than a
hydrogen bomb, to change the course of time itself and create a new
civilization on earth--transform life on earth from hell to
heaven--from the deepest ignorance of Kali Yuga to the greatest life
for humanity of Satya Yuga.

wow, impressive resume. I wonder if he feels special?