If one can stand 13 minutes of a man making an ass of himself, I suggest
everyone go to the following page, look at the first section that says "What is
Yagya?" and click the "More"
Then click on the link for Hagelin's video. I have never had such clarity on
how low this man has fallen till now. I wish Sal's physicist friends could all
see this.
Maharishi Yagyas for the Nation: Prevention, Prosperity, Peace
|   |
| Maharishi Yagyas for the Nation: Prevention, Prosperity,...Why support the
National Yagya program? Bring critical relief and protection to America. The
National YagyaSM performances powerfully promote peace, prosperity,... |
|  |
| View on www.nationalyagya.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |