On Dec 1, 2005, at 10:40 PM, off_world_beings wrote:

This speaks loud and clear to George Harrison's love and utter

devotion to Maharishi. It needs little commnet. It speaks for itself.

The naysayers are ignorant little worms in the light of this comment

by George:

"Maharishi only ever did good for us, and although I have not been

with him physically, I never left him."

- George Harrison.

http://www.macca-l.org/hariontour/hariquotes.htm

No other Guru can command such love from a devotee.

It is an _expression_ of Unity Consciousness...over the long-term.

OffWorld

In the same "quotes" was:

"My life belongs the Lord Krishna now. I'm just the servant of Krishna. I've never been so humble in all my life, and I feel great!" - George Harrison