 As British royal, it should be fairly easy for him to get married.  In
astrological terms, he should be able to get married during the transit of
Jupiter in Leo.  As such, he should be married by next year.

 I dispute that it's easy for him to get married. I can't imagine anything
worse than marrying into the royal fambly. First there's the in-laws. What a
hideous bunch of snobs, always demanding the correct protocol even if you pop
round for tea and cakes. Charley-boy even has someone put toothpaste on his
brush for him! Poor thing. There are cupboards all over Buckingham palace where
the servants have to hide of the queen comes along the corridor. Who in their
right mind would want to get involved with people like this?

 Then there's the lack of privacy, never going anywhere without a body guard,
can you imagine! And the press are onto you endlessly and nosing into every
little thing you do and all your friends have to be vetted by the police. And
all so you can spend a lifetime being pampered in your own palace at the tax
payers expense and go on endless skiing holidays and providing babies for Daily
Mail readers to coo about.

 What an awful waste of time and money they are! Harry should do the country a
favour and vow to stay single and save us millions in houses and yachts. I
can't imagine anyone wanting to put up with it all.

 However, using Nadi astrology, the planets in his first house and 10 house
will make it difficult to get married.  If he does get married, the marriage
may not last long.  He has the Sun and Mercury in the first house.  And, Rahu
is in the 10th house, and the major period of Rahu has just started for him.

 Fine predictions John, let's see if they are up to your usual standards of
accuracy ;-)

 Who will marry Prince Harry? Cressida Bonas tops bookies' list
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3077868/Who-marry-Prince-Harry-Cressida-Bonas-Chelsea-Davy-Pippa-Middleton-bookies-list.html?ITO=1490&amp;ns_mchannel=rss&amp;ns_campaign=1490

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3077868/Who-marry-Prince-Harry-Cressida-Bonas-Chelsea-Davy-Pippa-Middleton-bookies-list.html?ITO=1490&amp;ns_mchannel=rss&amp;ns_campaign=1490

 Who will marry Prince Harry? Cressida Bonas tops bookie...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3077868/Who-marry-Prince-Harry-Cressida-Bonas-Chelsea-Davy-Pippa-Middleton-bookies-list.html?ITO=1490&amp;ns_mchannel=rss&amp;ns_campaign=1490
 The prince has been speaking about his desire to settle down and have
children, sending the nation's bookmakers into a spin as to who Harry is most
likely to wa...

 View on www.dailymail.co.uk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3077868/Who-marry-Prince-Harry-Cressida-Bonas-Chelsea-Davy-Pippa-Middleton-bookies-list.html?ITO=1490&amp;ns_mchannel=rss&amp;ns_campaign=1490
 Preview by Yahoo