Title: Swami G responds to FFL post which anon poster sent
anon poster to Swami G:

I hope I am not making a mistake by posting this but
I sort of had a laugh from it- our new standard of understanding-
the sensible thing is we all have holes in our mind and it is
nonsense to think otherwise:

--- L B Shriver <l_b_shriver@> wrote:

I don't know anything about Swami G—who he is, where
he comes from, his disciples—
nothing. But he seems peeved.

G: peeved ? peeved at what ? hahahahaha

* Also, he doesn't seem to understand that all
language is metaphor.

G: language is just language ... language only points in
a direction that is all ....

* Sometimes more, sometimes less, but ALWAYS metaphor.

G: ok let him be happy with this ....

* If Swami G doesn't think it's legitimate to talk
about a "hole in the mind', then it's not hard to
understand why he is so careless with
terms like "nonsense".

G: nonsense ... hahahahahah
if any want to chase a hole in their heads - go for it ...
be my guest ....
enjoy it and be happy ... when the hole is found to contain
nothing then be willing to go deeper...

maybe his feathers were a little ruffled ...

Maha Shanti OM
0