Correction "Extraterrestrial" is the film.  Not had my morning espresso yet.

On 05/14/2015 08:56 AM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I can sorta relate to what PKD is talking about because I sometimes when I have fallen asleep late at night on the futon (yes, I still have one of those) in the living room when I wake up the room doesn't quite look the same. A few seconds later it does but this has happened enumerable times.

And then along PKD's theme we have Salyvin's buddy, Mr. David "the queen is a reptilian" Icke on the world as a holographic projection.

https://youtu.be/lrADlTxgYVQ

This is a theme I've been on since I was a kid bugging my parents that I had no proof of what I was experiencing was real since it was all experienced in my head.

In other watches I highly recommend to Netflixers "The Liberator" which is the story of Simon Bolivar. This is a well crafted film about a personality most Americans know little about and as a friend said yesterday "South America went a different route than the US" but that's because Spain conquered there and oppressed the natives. He was way ahead of his time and probably reincarnated as Bernie Sanders.

Also I recommend "Extraterrestrials" available on Netflix. This is the movie Spielberg should have made rather than the cutesy one. It too is well crafted as a "cabin in the woods" type of tail that takes a turn for the worse after a UFO crashes nearby.

https://youtu.be/CXDhXQrLtMU

Nabby would be jealous.