> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > Then try this experiment:
> > >
> > > 1. Apply for a TMO course,
> > >
> > > 2. When you fill out the forms, place in the 'other practices'
> > > area the abbreviation "ISKCON".
> > >
> > > 3. Let us know what happens.
> >
> > Judy's pt is true for a "tmer", but offworlds wasn't describing
> > harrison as a tmer but the truest of devotees of MMY.  Having
> > coordinated several CICs, I assure you that Vaj is right - you'd
> > never get accepted to take the sidhis course (much less be
> > considered a devotee of mmy) if you indicate an affiliation of
any
> > kind with the hare krishnas.
>
> Let's refresh our memories of the context, since
> Vaj keeps snipping it.
>
> Here was the quote Vaj offered as proof that George
> was no longer a devotee of MMY:
>
> "My life belongs the Lord Krishna now. I'm just the servant of
> Krishna. I've never been so humble in all my life, and I feel
> great."
>
> And here's the quote OffWorld provided to which Vaj
> was responding:
>
> "Maharishi only ever did good for us, and although I have
> not been with him physically, I never left him."
>
> I don't see any obvious incompatibility there >>

There is absolutely no incompatibility there, only in the minds of
those who are hell bent on some agenda. Harrison HIMSELF said in
another quote that (paraphrasing) that he didn't appreciate all the
division and comparing of gurus that goes on. He thinks it is sub-
standard behaviour. He made this very clear. So for Vaj to use that
devious method puts him in the very category that Harrison did not
appreciate and avoided. Its just not appropriate behaviour for a
yogi or an aspirant. Vaj is as far away from being a Buddhist as it
is possible to be. His Buddhist (or other) teachers would be gravely
dissappointed in him.

OffWorld