But, who are you continuing to talk about day after day, for hours?

 This what fascinates me.

 And two of yas continue to practice the technique.

 Pray. Pray for some iota of self reflection.

 Excellent question. I have never understood how people can look at the
evidence of the behavior and personality of anyone following a spiritual
practice and ignore the fact that hype does not equal what manifests in
practice.

 Having said that I admit that I spent years ignoring the obvious, even when I
was working at MIU. I just chalked up the behavior of people like Chris
Crowell, Susan Humphries, Brad Mylett and others even bigger wigs like those
damnable Wilsons (Greg and Georgina) to all of them having off putting
personalities.

 What I failed to recognize is that virtually ALL of the people in charge were
asses!

 What did that say about the efficacy of TM? I never asked myself.