-----Original Message-----
From: Stan Kendz Gmail <brahmas...@gmail.com>
To: 0001Sandy Baker <mssa...@bluefrog.com>; Bill Vosteen
<monr...@monroe-electronics.com>; John and Connie Mosher
<jmosh...@rochester.rr.com>; Eugene.Fassett <eugene.fass...@verizonwireless.com>
Sent: Wed, May 27, 2015 1:32 pm
Subject: RE: June Total Knowledge Courses with Raja Peter Warburton

Dear Friends,

We took week one last year and it was unlike anything we ever learned before.
We enrolled in weeks 2, 3 and 4 this year.
Amazing and according to Maharishi “total Knowledge”. We highly recommend and
encourage you to enroll in the first week. The stories that come out about
Maharishi throughout the week are in themselves worth the registration fee.
Enjoy!
Sta and Ra

PS
Be the first registered responder to let us know and you will enjoy our guest
bedroom as our guest(s) for the duration of your course. That means you’ll
encounter no housing, food, laundry, Internet, transportation,
comedy-entertainment or associated enlightenment fees.