My wife went vegan about 3 years after completing cancer therapy.  She now
follows many sites for the latest on plant -base nutrition including this one,
nutritionfacts.org.  Dr. Greger's videos are interesting although he sometimes
is just a bit too smarmy for my taste.  Thought this one was relevant to our
group:

 Does Meditation Affect Cellular Aging? | NutritionFacts.org
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-meditation-affect-cellular-aging/

 http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-meditation-affect-cellular-aging/

 Does Meditation Affect Cellular Aging? | NutritionF...
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-meditation-affect-cellular-aging/ Dr. Dean
Ornish showed that his plant-based diet, exercise, and stress management
intervention could in effect reverse the aging of our DNA. What e...

 View on nutritionfacts.org
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-meditation-affect-cellular-aging/
 Preview by Yahoo