Dear Anartaxius this is funny. You are writing like a tru- believer here hoping
that meditators are more intellectually developed like the TM movement equates
meditation with increased 'moral reasoning' as if to say that meditators are
more ethical or moral.  Evidently spiritually meditation more likely itself
proly has little to do with intellectual process such as your smarts or moral
reasoning [ethics] which quite evidently may come along more from upbringing,
education and life experience otherwise.   MJ argues this presentation a lot
here about the evident ethical behavior of long-term meditators who are leaders
of the movement, by example.   -JaiGuruYou

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 The lack of cultism in meditators is probably a reflection of their ability
for critical thinking, logical analysis, and fact-checking, which tend to be in
inverse proportion to a person's susceptibility to gullibility. I think
everyone here now except for the occasional post from 'emily' is or was a
meditator, and what is posted here, all of it, is a reflection of TM's and the
TMO's variable effect on people's minds. So what I post, what Steve posts, what
Barry posts, what you post, etc., is all a testament to having learned TM, a
testament to its effectiveness or its lack of it as the case may be.

Sign me up for the "lack of effectiveness" group.  :-)

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_philosophy