feste37 wrote:
> Wouldn't you sooner have an atheist in charge than
> this religious nut?

The U.S. economy is on the verge of booming again and we are winning
the war against the terrorists, but the fact that you haven't posted
any good news has already diminished what's left of your credibility.
I'll need to constantly remind myself not to expect to get both sides
to any political point of view from Yahoo! FL.

Senator Joseph Lieberman has just reported in the Wall Street Journal
on his observations during a recent visit to Iraq -- his fourth since
the invasion. What he observed was considerable progress. What he
concluded is that America has a "good plan and strategy" for victory
in Iraq, and that it would be a huge mistake for America to lose its
will to fight. Lieberman also rejected the notion of setting a
timetable for withdrawing from Iraq.