Before Barry and/or one or more of the Thugs decides to pile on, allow me to
point out that there is actually only one person from The Peak, Jim, who posts
here once in awhile. Doug and Steve have been posting on both forums all along.
I don't post on The Peak at all and extremely rarely on FFL (this is my second
brief visit since last June). Xeno never left FFL but slums over on The Peak.

 I think that about covers it. Did you have anyone else in mind? Or were you
simply imagining things?

 And just for the record, I read The Peak occasionally and have never seen
anyone congratulating him- or herself on how intelligent or enlightened they
really are. I think you must have hallucinated that as well.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Why are all these blustering blowhards scurrying back to FFL from the Peep?
Must be really boring over there with everyone congratulating themselves about
how intelligent they really are - oh, and enlightened too.

 Seemed that they all left FFL in a big huff. So how come they're now still
going on and on with the same old fluff?

 So, ca... ca... can we jus... just get along?

 You know ... being in Unity and all that.

  • [FairfieldLife] The P... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fairfie... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: [Fai... reverse_arch...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]