Just for the record, we should note that it was Barry that followed me from
Google Groups over to Yahoo Groups - I've been posting on FFL for over a
decade. It should also be pointed out that it was Barry who copied and pasted
FFL messages over to A.M.T. - along with a challenge to debate him on FFL. So,
it sounds like Barry is the "state-sponsored" terrorist, not Jim. I'm sure this
won't be lost on Judy. LoL!

 When you dig down to the facts, it's not really all that complicated.

 If you look into it, Sal, the real story is that Jim and other haters over on
The_Leak are engaging in a form of "state sponsored terrorism." Not only do
their members constantly come over to our group to *intentionally* disrupt
ongoing discussions and do whatever they can think of to harm the well-being of
people (us) who just want to be left alone to discuss the kinds of things this
forum was created *to* discuss, they are *encouraged* by Jim and others back on
The_Leak every time they do so.

 A quick perusal of the posts over on The_Leak will reveal how many times
people like Jim, Richard, Steve, and others have been given a big "attaboy" and
PRAISED for going over to FFL to disrupt things. Sure sounds a lot like the
Internet counterpart of state-sponsored terrorism to me.

 NO ONE from FFL does the same thing over on The_Leak. The only former FFLer I
know who contributes to that forum but who still primarily hangs on FFL is
Anartaxius, and when he contributes over on The_Leak he actually *contributes*.
Compare and contrast to Richard, Jim, Steve, and now Judy. She may not post
over on The_Leak, but she's clearly on their payroll.