Well, *that* horse is out of the barn. A recent paper published in the journal
PLOS Computational Biology was completely developed by an Artificial
Intelligence, and solves a mystery that humans have previously been unable to
explain.

Computer independently solves 120-year-old biological mystery (Wired UK)

|   |
| Computer independently solves 120-year-old biological my...For the first time
ever a computer has managed to develop a new scientific theory using only its
artificial intelligence, and with no help from human beings |
|  |
| View on www.wired.co.uk | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |