Y'all are worryin' over unimportant stuff on that trade bill deal. Look and see
what the Iowa Supreme Court is doing, based I am sure on the tremendous waves
of upliftment they are getting from the Dome and yagya activity there
inFairfield.
Front porch not public space, Iowa Supreme Court rules | TheGazette
|   |
| Front porch not public space, Iowa Supreme Court rules |...CEDAR RAPIDS - The
Iowa Supreme Court overturned a Waterloo woman's conviction for public
intoxication, ruling Friday she was intoxicated on the front por... |
|  |
| View on thegazette.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |