We keep hearing from Australian scientists that the El Nino is bigger than what was expected. IOW, California may have to endure dry summer but have a cold wet winter with floods. I guess we've driven Mother Nature crazy! :-D

In the meantime folks are putting locks on their outside spigots. I haven't yet but then my security camera just so happens to point right at it so whoever is trying to steal water will get caught. Another good thing is that the previous owner having gone through some droughts put in foliage that does well with little water and there is no lawn to deal with.

On 06/17/2015 06:41 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Well... we certainly aren't having a water shortage here in Texas these days. Maybe we can export the stuff. California!?< As far as the UK goes, maybe you guys should reconsider your immigration policies as we should. We're all getting too Islamized. They don't seem to adapt very well to the culture of their host countries but rather expect their new hosts to adapt to them.
*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:34 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Water water everywhere....

...but none that we can drink:

The shocking map that shows the world is running out of water <http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nasa-data-shows-the-world-is-running-out-of-water-10325188.html>

image <http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nasa-data-shows-the-world-is-running-out-of-water-10325188.html>

The shocking map that shows the world is running out of ... <http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nasa-data-shows-the-world-is-running-out-of-water-10325188.html> The world’s largest underground aquifers – a source of fresh water for hundreds of millions of people — are being depleted at alarming rates, according to new NASA ...

View on www.independent.co.uk <http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nasa-data-shows-the-world-is-running-out-of-water-10325188.html>

Preview by Yahoo

Hardly surprising. Deserts are growing, overpopulation, changes in rainfall patterns, deforestation. The water we need all ends up in the sea faster than ever.

In the UK we need 250,000 new homes every year just to keep up with demand. Most of those seem to be being built in my street, with gardens being turned into blocks of flats. One bungalow became 6 very small semis, all of which will have two cars but nowhere to park them, and all will be connected to the rapidly dwindling water supply. There is never any more or less water on Earth, do the people in charge ever think about that?

I think we should all be extra special bad so that god sends another flood to punish us. Or maybe as that didn't work last time he's going to starve us out..