No, don't be silly. I clicked on this one eagerly to see if the contents
actually justified the headline. But they don't sad to say, and it's all too
common these days. "Clickbait" I think the term is.

 Bizarre that NASA would wipe the original tapes of man's greatest achievement
though. But not mentioned here is the fact that they also disposed of the plans
for the Saturn V rocket that got us there. Someone could get all conspiratorial
about that I'm sure, but it's worrying that if we ever needed to get completely
off Earth, the only way we ever had of doing it would have to be reworked from
scratch.

 Russia is questioning whether the moon landings actually happened
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-calls-investigation-into-whether-us-moon-landings-happened-10327714.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-calls-investigation-into-whether-us-moon-landings-happened-10327714.html

 Russia is questioning whether the moon landings actually...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-calls-investigation-into-whether-us-moon-landings-happened-10327714.html
 The increasingly tense relationship between the United States and Russia might
be about to face a new challenge: a Russian investigation into American mo...

 View on www.independent.co.uk
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-calls-investigation-into-whether-us-moon-landings-happened-10327714.html

 Preview by Yahoo