 Who are you?  What do you want here?  What makes you think you can join us?
What is your history?  Who are your friends here?  Why would anyone want to be
here..........again?  You've certainly (my use of this word is poetic) got off
on the wrong foot; this will not go well, methinks.  -- Brisley Twotonsils
Beckensmythe

I like you already, Mr Beckensmythe.

 I've been away for a while and thought it might be interesting to test the
waters here now that the dynamic is altered. It might just end up being the
same old, same old but, being an optimist, I'm going to give it a shot.
Hellooooo FFL.