 Dang, Turq, looks like this is a sustained refreshing of the posting here.
They're going to have to think really hard about letting you back on with
numbers like this.

 Did you lot really find him that scary? I always just ignore people I don't
like or who don't try and add things to the list.

I'm posting more.  HAVE YOU NOTICED?  Wait.  I know you have.

I asked everyone to vote, but you know how that goes.  Just guessin' it's about
50/50 to dump Doug, but more like 90/10 for how much everyone here thinks that
FFL seemingly has improved.

Let me help ya out.  Get in there with the squeaky-wheel before Willy.  Say
something like: "THIS IS NOT SCIENCE." and "IT COULD BE BECAUSE WILLY'S GONE
AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME." and "IF YOU'RE ANYWHERE NEAR EUROPE I'LL SUE
YOU OTHERWISE."  See how I'm helping you there, and I already capitalized it
all for you.....see?

As we talk amongst ourselves here, so much of the buzz is about who'll you'll
turn out to be when you've been "converted."

 Until then, God Bless Ya.
Luke 13:6-8King James Version (KJV)
 6  Doug spake also this parable; A certain man, Rick, had a fig tree namethed
Turq planted in his vineyard; and Doug came and sought figs from Turq  thereon,
and found none.
 7 Then said Doug unto Rick of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come
seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it
the ground?
8 And Rick answering said unto him, Lord Doug, let it alone this year also,
till I shall dig about it, and dung it: