find it hard to read these stories?

 Reading just a few lines of this, and/or similar stories and then just closing
the link.

 I increasingly find myself in that situation.

 Maybe there battles you feel you can take on, and others you can't.

 I've been fighting a little battle here, that's gotten pretty weary.

 I hope, also, we can move away from the negativity on both sides and arrive at
a better place.

 Not sure if it's going to happen.  )-:

 Egypt takes aim at female genital mutilation - CNN.com
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/25/middleeast/egypt-female-genital-mutilation/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/25/middleeast/egypt-female-genital-mutilation/index.html

 Egypt takes aim at female genital mutilation - CNN.com
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/25/middleeast/egypt-female-genital-mutilation/index.html
 For millions of schoolgirls in Egypt, summer can be a terrifying time -- it's
the start of the female genital mutilation season.

 View on www.cnn.com
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/25/middleeast/egypt-female-genital-mutilation/index.html

 Preview by Yahoo