I've always favored people being self-sufficient in filtering their own online
experience over external censorship. In stepping out of my bubble of Clever
Swissness, I will admit that Barry was a mixed bag, to be sure. But, I don't
buy the argument that his abusive stuff was some kind of valuable and
appropriate spiritual lesson for those on the receiving end for the simple fact
that FFL is not Uncle Tantra's Crazy Wisdom Online Ashram, where such behavior
could be expected. On the other hand, for the life of me, I can not understand
why his targets would constantly give away their power and react to him.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sun...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 thanks Curtis.

 I'm still voting for the current status quo, though.