 It is stuff like this that makes me want to dedicate all my time to exposing
the lies, fallacies and general absurdity of the TM Movement to the world in
general.

 This woman certainly fell head over heels in love with FF and meditation. She
seemed pretty impulsive to me and fairly desperate and unhappy before "finding"
FF. While I am sure some people had a good experience the first time they did
TM she seems pretty over the top. It is this kind of person that makes me think
she could be a tad unstable. Totally guessing here and I am sure some in FF
know her well including maybe some who post here so I am sure they could
correct me.

 As to the blog itself, what would one expect from someone who works for Oprah?

 I don't watch or read Oprah so I have no idea what people are like who work
for her. But I do know Oprah likes TM (saw an article posted here at FFL) so
she would heartily endorse an employee who also likes it, I would imagine.

 And in looking at the "About Us" I see they want people to write for them -
but they make no mention of payment, just write for us, for free apparently.

 Looking further I see they are touting jyotish too - just a matter of time
before they offer the grand opportunity to have your house redesigned so's you
won't have to bad karma.