Same gal, different interview - look at how they are presenting TM, as if it
cures everything in the world - this is the kind of pr that is both misleading
and ultimately harmful to people who don't know anything about meditation or TM
specifically.
INTERVIEW: Valerie Gangas, life-coach and meditation teacher
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| INTERVIEW: Valerie Gangas, life-coach and meditation t...Our long interview
about life & death, joy & sorrow, and of course Transcendental Meditation --
please meet Valerie Gangas, an ordinary kid with an incredible exper... |
|  |
| View on tmhome.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  • [FairfieldLife] TM Cu... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... feste37