> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Dec 4, 2005, at 12:41 PM, anonymousff wrote:
> > > Its far more than tone. Its primarily focus. Gotcha posts
focus on
> > > personal attacks. Debate focusses on futhering the
understanding
> > > of ideas.
> >
> > Exactly.
> >
> > > And it has to do with intent, though admitedly that is not
always
> > > easy to discern clearly and without ambiguity. Though for
> > > example, on your recent post about Vaj's AMT posts, your
intent
> > > appears clearly to show that Vaj is a liar and hypocrite, nad
not
> > > to further any particular idea along.
> >
> > You have no idea of what some of us have endured from this
person.

> Translation: Those of us whose modus operandi is
> dishonesty have repeatedly had to endure being
> exposed as liars.  The nerve!

Why fight with someone like Vaj who is devoid of any sequential and
objective rational thought, and who uses heresay as if it were real
quotes from a famous person. Then when confronted with a quote he
doesn't like, tries to make it mean something entirely different
than it obviously means. When he can't get around a quote he simply
throws in his own arbitrary and irrational interpretation as to why
the person would have said that, and when all else fails he resorts
to extreme libalous defamation. For example, when he said that Paul
McCartney must have visited Maharishi because his daughters wanted
to, and to keep them safe (only he used much more libalous wording
than that). It is like talking to a drunk homeless guy. Why bother?

> > That's the real reason so many are reluctant to even respond to
> > her  posts.
>
> I get plenty of responses to my posts, thank you
> very much.
>
> > It really seems to me to be black and white
> > thinking. "You're either with us or against us."
>
> Says Vaj, uninhibitedly attempting to discern
> intent, while condemning me for doing the same.>>

What else is he supposed to do when he has no argument of any
standing, and is only capable of off-gassing noxious vapors and
excreting putrid black bile?

OffWorld.