"..but we simply have not been able to replace the unprecedented generosity of
the Settle Foundation. Our only option at this point is to change our strategy
for creating an Invincible America.

 ..we will be able to keep the Vedic qualities alive in our community with a
smaller, more permanent group of Vedic Pandits who consider Maharishi Vedic
City their home. The Pandit numbers will continue to decrease over the next
year until we reach a size that we are able to practically sustain.

 We are so grateful to all our cherished donors, who have been supporting the
Vedic Pandits these past nine years. We could not have achieved any of this
without you."

 -email

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Oprah Winfrey visited Vedic City to see the meditations and chants performed
by the pandits.  Based on this video, it appeared that the pandits were
isolated from the rest of the town residents.  Does anyone know if the pandits
can go to downtown Fairfield to watch a movie and have dinner on weekends?  Can
they associate with MUM students?

 srijau: they can audit  courses at MUM now, but nothing that would qualify
them to do anything other than their traditional occupation. Otherwise, the
answers would be no and no. Thats not what they signed up for. same deal as TTC
or even a residence course.