on 12/4/05 7:34 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> OK, misunderstood who said what and did what with whom.
>
> And now we're to believe that the women just casually bragged about the
> sex they'd had? That's groupie talk, IMHO.

I don't think it was casual. Probably, in time, the enormity of what they
had been through began to hit them, and it helped for them to speak to
someone in order to process it. In fact, 30+ years after her "experience,"
Jennifer said that reading the Sexy Sadie file took a huge weight off her
shoulders. It helped her to realize how widespread these occurrences were.