Cosby can't hold a candle to England's Jimmy Savile. I'm amazed at how Savile,
a psychopath and a necrophiliac, among other things, got away with it for so
many years.

 Bill Cosby.  What do you think?

 I think he's an asshole but I thought that long before these stories came out.
Now I think he's a hideously creepy and dangerous asshole.

 It also sounds like someone trying to establish an excuse before a trial, some
trumped up "medical" condition that will get him a few years less in the cooler.

 Is Bill Cosby a Predatory Somnophiliac?
https://www.yahoo.com/health/is-bill-cosby-a-predatory-somnophiliac-123640068647.html

https://www.yahoo.com/health/is-bill-cosby-a-predatory-somnophiliac-123640068647.html

 Is Bill Cosby a Predatory Somnophiliac?
https://www.yahoo.com/health/is-bill-cosby-a-predatory-somnophiliac-123640068647.html
 Somnophilia is a clinically diagnosable fetish. And a new motion filed by
Cosbys first accuser uses this word as a possible reason to why he allegedly
drugged and ...

 View on www.yahoo.com
https://www.yahoo.com/health/is-bill-cosby-a-predatory-somnophiliac-123640068647.html
 Preview by Yahoo