1.Don't violate the law. Members of Yahoo communities are not above the law, so
don't post anything that violates the laws of your country, state, province, or
city.  Don't try to trick people into sharing their personal information, post
illegal images, or steal anything like copyright or trademark material. Don't
threaten, harass, impersonate, or hurt others, and don't invade other people's
privacy. Don't post content, share software or collect fees in violation of
export or import laws.

 Yabut; certainly this sensitive TM info that Edg is threatening to dump here
on to FFL is all over the internet to be found; but the legal departments of
both Yahoo! and the TM movement itself could proly have some things to say
about Edg using a Yahoo group to divulge trademarked content. Edg as I recall
him saying here is a TM teacher trained especially through the TM movement by
MMY to teach TM? It sounds like a morass of legal trouble for Edg to move
forward on such a threat to the group.
 However, as a moderator of Yahoo-groups sworn to uphold the Yahoo-groups
guidelines I await further consultation on this from Yahoo, the TM movement and
our list owner. In the meantime publish the TM mantras and other trademarked
things at your membership peril. Do notice that the folk-precedence set by our
list owner over posting of such material to FFL is the removal of such content
and possibly the removal of membership from FFL as needed to enforce this.  FFL
does have its own standards too.  However, in the Yahoo-groups guidelines this
kind of rates along there with, 'profanity' and other things. -Your obedient
servant in service to the Yahoo-groups Guidelines,  JaiGuruYou!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 The FFL archives are liberally sprinkled with links to minet.org, which
contains all the TM secrets. Rick has not asked that stuff like that not be
posted, and the Yahoo Holy Writ, which Doug has pledged to uphold until his
last dying breath, certainly has no rules against it. So, go for it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <Duveyoung> wrote :

 It's a fair question -- an example question -- it's me doing science here.  I
try out some words and see if that gets me banned.  Test and then measure the
results!

If the answer is that I can post this kind of material, well, hey, isn't Doug
much more liberal than I thought!

 See?

 I'm trying to get Doug to tell us his boundaries.  If he refuses to delineated
his power, then we know that he's just making this shit up as he goes
along....just like I'm doing with this keyboard.

I refuse to be cinched up by the Emperor's New Leash.  IT'S NOT FUCKING THERE!

The TM program drives anyone insane.

BAM....just fucking words on a screen.  If some asshole takes my online opinion
as truth, then he doesn't deserve the truth.

Fuck Maharishi up the ass with seven artichokes on a kebob.

BAM!.....just fucking words.  I can do this all day, right?

You too, right?

IT'S NOT THE WORDS, it's the intent behind them that Doug is trying to throttle
here.

If I mean the words, hoooo boy, I'm in trouble then.

But see?

Who can tell if I do or not?

Is Doug a mind reader?  Or is my creative writing off limits here?

 And exactly what purpose would that serve, other than allowing you to live up
to your carefully cultivated image of the Big Bad Boy?

 Just the kind of title that Doug would check out, right?

Am I allowed to publish the mantras and the meaning to the puja and checking
notes and instructions how to do the puja and choose the mantra?