Heck, in Fairfield, Iowa with Global Weird Weather I'd just like several days
in a row of sunshine this month right now to be able to mow and make some
decent hay. It is looking like a two-cutting summer..

 SEVERE WEATHER...THERE IS A THREAT OF SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS THIS
MORNING AND AGAIN LATER THIS AFTERNOON AND EVENING. THE MAIN
THREAT IS DAMAGING WINDS...AND ADDITIONALLY THERE IS A RISK OF
TORNADOES THIS AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING. THE SEVERE RISK IS
GREATER EAST OF A LINE FROM DUBUQUE TO THE QUAD CITIES TO
BURLINGTON IOWA AND RELATIVELY LOWER TO THE WEST.

EXTREME HEAT...TEMPERATURES IN THE UPPER 80S TO LOWER 90S WITH DEW
POINTS WELL INTO THE 70S WILL PUSH HEAT INDEX VALUES UP TO OR
ABOVE 100 DEGREES THIS AFTERNOON.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 The earth is 15 years from a "mini ice-age" that will cause bitterly cold
winters during which rivers such as the Thames freeze over, scientists have
predicted.

 Man, am I confused. So we are in the early but terminal stages of global
warming and at the same time we are going to experience a mini ice age. Great,
just great. Do I order more sunblock or get out the down anorak (parka in North
America)?

 http://tinyurl.com/pznt35q http://tinyurl.com/pznt35q