 I have no position , payment from or financial interest in the TMO.  I don't
need any such motivation to want to warn people that 99 percent of what you say
here is fabrication.

 I think Edg already said as much with regard to the fabrication part. See what
he just wrote:

 "THEY DON'T DESERVE FAIR AND BALANCED REPORTING.  The TMO deserves vile
propaganda waged against it until it changes its evil ways."

 prop·a·gan·da
 ˌpräpəˈɡandə/
 noun

 1.
 derogatory
 information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or
publicize a particular political cause or point of view.