--- Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Rick, who the hell is this Swami G ? The response
> > my wise-ass, joking post is as funny as his/her
> other
> > posts. The arrogance, and lack of humor, is
> amazing.
>
> Lurker response:
>
> Here is a website which explains Swami G
>
> http://kundalinisupport.com/
>
> As a lurker, I have picked out some posts from FFL
> and sent them to
> Swami G and asked for comment, then posted it. I was
> not asked to do
> this. Swami G has made herself available by phone,
> or emails, and has
> said that what she posts can be posted elsewhere,
> with respect in mind.
>
> Some of you in this group may enjoy the posts.

Dear Lurker. What sort of moron and trouble-maker are
you? If a serious question is posed for "Swami G."
then it makes all sense in the world to send it to
her. But to post silly responses to the ego filled
diatribes that somebody claims come from a "Swami G."
is just trying to start trouble.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs