From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of feste37
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2015 3:50 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Alex says Rick transferred FFL ownership to Doug

Calm down, Edg. Please. It's only FFL, an Internet group in which people
exchange views on various topics. It doesn't matter that much, and Rick doesn't
owe us anything. And starting a post by using one of your favorite expressions,
followed by the person's name, is hardly likely to encourage him to communicate
with you.

I just saw Doug at Everybody’s. He assures me he won’t be moderating as “Buck”,
will try to give everyone plenty of latitude, and will use the Yahoo guidelines
as his template. Hopefully he’ll abide by the dictum "That government is best
which governs least", attributed to Jefferson, although it may have been
Thoreau or someone else.__