It sure is a good thing Tom is making so much progress. I don't like to think of where he might be if he were to actually slide backwards.

Sal

On Dec 5, 2005, at 11:07 AM, Peter wrote:

Tom does make a point that he has in many ways become
one of FFL's favorite whipping boys and it is a little
excessive at times. But he certainly has brought it
upon himself in many ways. He also seems to argue
against inferences he has made and claims they are the
main arguments of the poster. So, Tom, I'll back off
and only respond to current posts in a respectful
manner. I'm glad you're having good experiences with
the TM-sidhhi program.